Rupeeforfree turned into scam! This website is closed now. We feel sorry for users who had pending balance in rupeeforfree. (01 aug 2019)
IndianOnlineIncome team is all set to review another online program which can help an Indian citizen to earn money online. It is not a website which promises to pay a genuine or high income for living. Earnings on this website would be very very low. So in this post, we are going to cover topics like –
- What is Rupeeforfree?
- Is it Legit?
- How to earn money with it?
- Tips and suggestions
What is RupeeForFree?
Rupeeforfree is a website/platform where anybody can earn some money (rupees) for visiting website or for completing task and offers etc. It is completely an Indian website and any Indian citizen can join this platform.
Is it Legit or Scam?
Before declaring a program legit or scam, we review several factors. Rupeeforfree is paying on time and we, personally haven’t found any issues till now. Although, 2 points we need to come into the light-
- Owner/Admin details are not available.
- A few months back this website suddenly increased minimum withdraw limit from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 without any pre-announcement.
But since then this platform improving day by day and all those issues are resolved. So we can say it is on the way to become a good platform but at this time it is risky. We will discuss – “how to counter those risk” later in this post.
Fill up registration form. Verify your email address by clicking verification link sent to your email account.
How to earn money in RupeeForFree?
At the time of writing this article, Rupeeforfree includes 11 ways for earning money.
>Refer & Earn
>Shop & Earn
Low earning section
Think & Decide yourself
>Upgrade Plans/Fixed return plans
>Head & Tail Game
>Crack TheVault Game
How to withdraw money?
Rupeeforfree is providing 2 ways to withdraw earnings. Both methods have different minimum withdraw limit –
⇒ Mobile recharge – Rupeefrofree support almost every network operator. Minimum withdraw limit is Rs. 10 only.
⇒ Paytm Transfer – It is recently updated method with minimum withdraw limit of Rs. 100. Also, there is a 5% admin fees. So it means if you withdraw 100 rupees, you will get 95 rupees in your Paytm account.
Tips & suggestions for a better experience
- Do not try to create more than one account. It is strictly prohibited.
- It is not a platform where you expect an “income for living”. Earnings would be very low.
- Try to withdraw your earnings as soon as possible. Don’t wait too long.
- It will take a very long time to reach the minimum withdraw limit for Paytm transfer. So we recommend everyone to withdraw through mobile recharge as withdraw limit is Rs. 10 only.
- Refer more friends to increase earnings.
⇒We do our best to review every website. If you found any mistake or misleading information from our side. Please Inform us through our comment section. We will take quick action for the best. Thanks in Advance.⇐