Hello friends! This is P. S. Rawat, admin of this website. I’m here to review another online platform which claims providing money making opportunity.
In this post, I’m going to review Picoworkers as an Indian user’s perspective. I’ll explain- whether is it a good earning platform for Indians or not? If yes then I’ll provide a guidance for- How to use it in a better way.
What is Picoworkers.com?
Picoworkers is a web platform which works like a marketplace for employers and workers. Employers offers paid short tasks(mini jobs) to the workers and after successful submission of the task the amount paid to the his/her picoworkers account. When worker’s account balance reached to the minimum withdraw limit, he/she can withdraw the balance. Simple!
Is it legit?
Yes, I think so. Picoworkers is online since 2013. They’re a paying to their members. Their user base is increasing day by day. Yes, there were some issues which i think recently resolved. I’ll talk about it later in this post.
Do you want to register? Give it a try and click the button below
There are 2 types of jobs available in picoworkers-
1. Small jobs – These jobs are normal mini tasks which can be done in few minutes. Like signup, visit website, app download etc.
2. Projects – These are long term jobs. Employer hire workers for long time running projects. Basically, These projects consist several small jobs. Employer gave guidance to complete those jobs on specific times.
How a Indian user can withdraw money?
Picoworkers minimum withdrawal limit is $5 excluding the fee. It means if withdrawing fee is 5% for chosen payment option then you can withdraw funds only after you have earned $5.25 ($5+$0.25) .
Picoworkers gives a signup bonus. Do not confuse get confused with it. This bonus can only be used to “start a job”. In other words, If you become a employer and offer jobs for workers then only you can use that bonus. Hope it clears.
Now come to what payment options picroworkers offers. At the time of writing this post picoworkers is offering withdrawal through 3 options. Litecoin, Ethereum and Paypal.
Litecoin and Ethereum are cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are banned in India. I don’t know for how long. But good news is Paypal is available. So in short words, A Indian user can withdraw money using paypal only.
Recent updates in picoworkers
There were 2 recent changes in picoworkers:
- Picoworkers had a bad reputation for late payment in the past. It used to take more than one months to withdraw payments before. But now they did change their policy. Now payment have been sending out quicker. Now you can see how many payments in line and an average time of getting payment.
- Also, They asked for national ids for verification before at the time of your first withdraw. But now that policy completely removed, too. Now you don’t need to share your ID Card.
I’m telling you these facts because I don’t know whether these changes are temporary or permanent. Please keep these things in mind. And withdraw as soon as you reach minimum limit.
Tips and suggestions for better experience
- Do not create more than one account.
- “Small jobs” are highly recommended. Ongoing projects are comparatively hard to catch and they are little bit complected.
- Success rate is very important. Read the instruction carefully before doing a task.
We’re nothing without you. If you have any query, want to discuss something, have any feedback or want to share something regarding captchatypers platform, please use comment section below.